Freshwater fishing articles by Jason Mitchell, encompassing open water, ice fishing, and species specific tactical features to help you catch fish. Jason Mitchell has logged thousands of hours on the water and ice, earning a reputation for not only being an extraordinary guide, hunter and angler but also a gifted writer, communicator and promoter.
Latest from Jason Mitchell Outdoors
- Dead Sticking Walleye: The Keys to Success
- Dead Sticking Walleye Tricks
- JMO Podcast 54 Black Hills Ice Fishing with Craig Oyler
- Are Bluegill Regulations Needed?
- JMO Podcast 53 Soft Plactics for Crappies with Nick Lindner
- How to Use Tip Ups to Catch Big Fish
- JMO Podcast 52 Brett McComas from Target Walleye
- JMO Podcast 51 Ice Fishing Walleye with Tony Roach