Episode 1: ND Jumbo Perch at Early Ice and SD Glacial Lakes Jig Craw Bass
- Host Jason Mitchell and Nick Fausch of Devils Lake’s Perch Patrol Guide Service explore a small lake in central North Dakota for jumbo perch at early ice. Later in the Episode, Jason Mitchell joins Joe Finneman from SCHEELS on the SD Glacial Lakes near Aberdeen, SD to catch bass with jig craw presentations.
Episode 2: Northern MN Early Ice Panfish and SD Lake Oahe Walleye Patterns
- Bemidji Guide Matt Breuer joins host Jason Mitchell on first ice where they explore some top fish locations on shallow eutrophic lakes for a mixed bag of big crappie, sunfish, bass and pike at early ice. Later in the episode, Jason Mitchell shares some top strategies for finding and catching mid summer walleye on Lake Oahe south of Bismarck, ND.
Episode 3: Icing Devils Lake Walleye and WY Trout on the Dry Fly.
- Jason Mitchell and Rick Darling catch some great walleyes on ND’s Devils Lake while explaining a productive location for finding big fish. Later in the episode, Jason Mitchell travels to south central WY with Savery Creek Outfitters where Jason gets some lessons on fly fishing and experiences some extremely high quality trout fishing on Savery Creek.
Episode 4: Lake Oahe Walleye Ice Tactics and Sakakawea Trolling Strategies for Walleye.
- Jason Mitchell joins ice fishing fanatic Curt Reeff on the upper end of Lake Oahe south of Bismarck, ND where they share top winter locations and strategies for finding walleyes on this massive reservoir. Later in the episode, Jason joins guide Matt Liebel on Lake Sakakawea where the anglers troll crankbaits to catch mid summer walleye near Newtown, ND.
Episode 5: Glacial Lake Weed Walleyes
- Jason Mitchell and guide Corey Ewing work shallow weed lines in early summer to catch big walleyes with the Salmo Sting in the Glacial Lakes Country of northeastern South Dakota.
Episode 6: Kabetogama Walleyes
- Classic Canadian Shield Like Walleye patterns located in the USA. This beautiful northern Minnesota walleye lake offers vertical jigging patterns and locations that produce great walleye fishing. Jason Mitchell shares the boat with guide Tim Snyder and both anglers share the techniques and locations to be successful.
Episode 7: Missouri River Walleyes
- Jason Mitchell joins Andrew from SCHEELS in Bismarck for an action packed day of walleye fishing on the Missouri River where the anglers show the advantages of replacing traditional live bait with pork.
Episode 8: Manitoba Canadian Shield Walleyes
- Jason Mitchell travels to Wolverine Lodge near Lynn Lake, Manitoba for an incredible walleye fishing adventure on classic Canadian Shield water. Action packed with lots of beautiful fish on this remote fishing destination.
Episode 9: Leech Lake Walleye
- Veteran guide Al Maas joins Jason Mitchell on the west end of Leech Lake in northern Minnesota where these anglers work weed lines with jigs to catch several walleye. During the episode, Mitchell tediously catches a bonus musky on six pound mono.
Episode 10: Devils Lake Slop Walleyes with Spinners
- Jason Mitchell goes solo on his home water of Devils Lake where he shares some wicked shallow walleye tactics burning bottom bouncer and spinner presentations at high speed under algae blooms.
Episode 11: Ontario Slab Crappie
- Northwest Ontario is renowned for walleye fishing but don’t overlook the multi-species fishing opportunities. Jason Mitchell travels to Pine Sunset Lodge on Dinorwick Lake near Dryden, Ontario to experience one of the region’s best kept secrets… huge crappies.
Episode 12: Devils Lake Slip Bobber Walleye
- An effective early season walleye fishing strategy is explained in detail by Jason Mitchell for finding big fish on Devils Lake. Top locations and presentations are discussed for catching big post spawn walleyes shortly after ice out.
Episode 13: Francis Case Walleye
- A perennial walleye factory for catching numbers of fish, particularly early in the season when most walleye destinations are still froze over or feature a closed season. This Missouri River impoundment is a great way to kick start the open water season. Jason Mitchell shares locations and presentations for catching pre spawn walleye.